TERMS OF TAIKO-LAB CLASS AND WORKSHOP
These Terms apply to persons participating in the "TAIKO-LAB" class and workshop (hereinafter referred to as "Workshop") sponsored by Taiko Center Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company").
1. The Company shall not assume any liability for any accident to persons or property or any harm to health caused to such persons or any third party in using the facilities of the Workshop.
2. If the participant causes damage to the Company or any third party when using the facilities of the Workshop, the participant shall promptly compensate for such damages.
3. However, the provisions in the preceding paragraph shall not apply if the cause of the accident or damage is clearly due to the negligence of the employed staff and instructors or due to a defect in the equipment.
The Company shall not be liable to compensate the participants for damage from theft that occurs while using the Workshop.
Lost Articles or Article Left BehindArticle 4
1. The Company shall not be liable to compensate the participants for damage from articles being lost while using the Workshop.
2. Articles left behind shall be disposed of after being retained for a specified period of time.
Not AllowedArticle 5
1. Eating, drinking, and smoking in areas other than designated
2. Using the facility under the influence of alcohol 3. A person who has an external injury, skin complaint, or infectious disease
4. Bringing in food, drink, dangerous articles, and pets
5. A person who received a notice of expulsion from the Company in the past
6. Gambling, solicitation, sales activities, and any act similar thereto, and any act that causes a nuisance to other customers
7. Unauthorized photos, video filming, recording, etc.
8. Requesting cooperation in an unauthorized questionnaire
9. Slandering or harming the reputation of others 10. Acts of violence and intimidation against others
11. Acts of molesting, voyeurism, indecent exposure, or other acts contrary to public order and morals
12. Making graffiti and fixtures in the facility
13. Other acts that are contrary to the purpose of the facility
Abolition and Restriction of Use of Facilities, Equipment and ServicesArticle 6
1. In the case of a natural disaster, the establishment or abolishment of laws and regulations, administrative guidance, a significant change in social conditions, and other unavoidable reasons, the Company may abolish all or part of the facilities, equipment, and services, or restrict its use.
2. In the case of the remodeling, renovation, and maintenance, etc., of facilities and equipment, or when deemed necessary for management, the Company may abolish all or part of the facilities, equipment, or restrict its use and the services provided. Such announcement shall be made on the bulletin board, etc., in each facility.
3. In addition to the preceding paragraphs 1 and 2, each facility may close without advance notice in the case of unavoidable circumstances for the management of the facility. As a general rule, this announcement shall be made by posting or otherwise in the facility, except in the case of special closing dates due to unavoidable circumstances.
4. In the case of the preceding paragraphs 1, 2, and 3, the participant may not request compensation from the Company for any damages, etc.
Governing lawArticle 7
Any dispute arising in relation to the use of the Workshop shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
The court of jurisdiction for any dispute arising in relation to the use of the Workshop shall be in Japan, and the Kyoto District Court shall be the agreed upon exclusive court of jurisdiction for the first instance.
Taking Effect of these Terms1. These Terms shall take effect from August 1, 2015.
2. These Terms may be amended as necessary from time to time. In this case, as a general rule, announcement, etc., shall be given in writing and by HP in the facilities. Any revisions shall be binding on all participants, and the participants shall abide by the new terms without objection.
Taiko Center Co., Ltd.
113-4 Takatsujiomiyacho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8387 Japan
Business Hours: 9:30 am to 7:00 pm (Closed on Sundays and Holidays)